The Houston Genealogical Forum, founded in 1958, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, whose purpose is educational, as stated in our Bylaws. HGF celebrated its 50th anniversary in 2008; our history is recorded here.
• First Saturday of each month* from September through May, 10 am – Noon. Doors open at 9 am. *(date may change on holiday weekends)
• Held at the Bayland Community Center, 6400 Bissonnet, Houston, Texas
• Program topics presented by local and nationally known professionals in genealogy and history
• Special Interest Group (SIG) sessions offered before some general meetings
• Introduction to Genealogy Classes – see calendar for specific dates
• Visitors always welcome
Join us today.
Get involved and volunteer.
Contact us if you have any questions.