by Marje Harris
Six Saturday Classes, 10:00am – 12:00pm
Bayland Community Center
With over 34 years of experience as a genealogy librarian, Marje Harris knows a lot about “brick walls” and how to tackle a research problem. These fast-paced classes are filled with resourcs, strategies, and tips to enhance your genealogy discoveries.
Marje Harris is a frequent lecturer on genealogy and a former Director of the Clayton Library Center for Genealogical Research, one of the premier genealogical research libraries in the United States.
- Jan 20, 2018 Where to Begin Research and Getting Organized
- Jan 27, 2018 Census and Tax Records
- Feb 10, 2018 Military Records
- Feb 17, 2018 State and Federal Land Records
- Feb 24, 2018 Passenger, Immigration and Migration Records
- Mar 10, 2018 County Courthouse: Deed, Probate and Misc. Records
HGF 2018 Member: $15 per class or all six for $75 – SAVE $15
Non HGF 2018 Member: $20 per class or all six for $95 – SAVE $25
Payment is non-refundable unless cancelled by HGF.
You may register online or by mail. To register by mail please print, complete, and mail the HGF 2018 Genealogy Class Registration Form.
For online registration, complete the form below and click Submit. Payment may be made by credit card or PayPal account.
You must be an HGF 2018 member and logged in to use the HGF member pricing.
* indicates required field
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.