HGF 2018 Membership Renewal
HGF Membership for 2018
It’s time to renew your HGF membership for 2018 and enjoy the great new benefits that have been added including:
- No admission fee for HGF meetings and seminars by national speakers including all-day seminars in February and March. Non-members are charged $20.00 for each seminar.
- Reduced pricing for the special HGF 60th Anniversary Seminar in April with Lisa Louise Cooke.
- Discounts on HGF Classes by Marje Harris.
- Online access to speaker’s presentations and handouts.
- Access to the HGF publication The Genealogical Record.
You may renew your membership online, by mail, or at the monthly meetings. For more information, please go to Renew Your Membership
HGF February Seminar
by Paul Milner
The British Isles are an important area of research for many HGF members but understanding how to find, access, and interpret the information in English church and civil records can be a challenge. In this all-day seminar, Paul Milner will look at English records, explaining where to find them online and onsite and how to use them. Seminar sessions include:
- English Parish Registers: How to Access, Use and Interpret
- Are you Lost? Using Maps, Gazetteers and Directories for English Research
- Buried Treasures: What’s in the English Parish Chest
- Tips and Tools for Navigating the English Probate System
Saturday, February 3, 2018
10:00 am – 3:00 pm
(Refreshments start at 9:00 am)
Bayland Community Center
6400 Bissonnet, Houston, TX 7707
For more information on admission fees and ordering lunch, please see HGF February Meeting.