HGF 2018 Membership Renewal
HGF Membership for 2018
It’s time to renew your HGF membership for 2018 and enjoy the great new benefits that have been added including:
- No admission fee for HGF meetings and seminars by national speakers including all-day seminars in February and March. Non-members are charged $20.00 for each seminar.
- Reduced pricing for the special HGF 60th Anniversary Seminar in April with Lisa Louise Cooke.
- Discounts on HGF Classes by Marje Harris.
- Online access to speaker’s presentations and handouts.
- Access to the HGF publication The Genealogical Record.
You may renew your membership online, by mail, or at the monthly meetings. For more information, please go to Renew Your Membership
HGF December Meeting
Using DNA for Genealogical Research
by Franklin Smith
Join Clayton Library staff member Franklin Smith for an introductory presentation covering test providers, types of DNA tests and how to interpret and analyze Autosomal DNA test results.
For more information please see HGF December Meeting .